1. Add new localization
2. Then for each of your XIB you want to localize, click on it, go to the property panel and add wanted languages. The unique XIB file will be then dispatched into many files, one for each language. Then just adapt each one as wanted.
3. Select root node of project tree to get project’s properties. Select “Build Phases” tab. Click “Add build phase” and select “Copy files”. Select “Resources” in “Copy files” view. Add Localizable.strings file:
4. Rename InfoPlist.strings to Localizable.strings
5. Add keys in your Localizable.strings:
“Delete” = “Borrar”;
5. In your code, use NSLocalizedString to print the value for each key:
NSLocalizedString(@”Delete”, ); //Add a description if you want